1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks for Visiting

Shadows of Adam is now in beta! If you supported us on Kickstarter or have pre-ordered SoA you can redeem your beta via Humble Bundle.

We are greatly appreciative for those who have shown support and given us feedback. If you haven't, you can pre-order our game today.

- Team Something Classic

Backer fulfillment

Discussion in 'Bugs and Feedback' started by pikthulhu, Feb 26, 2017.

1. pikthulhu

pikthulhu Villager

I haven't been keeping up to date with the game since I backed it for the basic tier (copy of the game), but I got the release e-mail recently. I'm not seeing any mention of it in my Humble account. Pretty sure I filled out the survey back when that came out.

Any way to check on what happened with my reward?

2. lTyl

lTyl Programmer for Something Classic Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hey,

First, use the Humble Order Resender. This will send you an e-mail with your 'DRM-free download page': https://www.humblebundle.com/resender. Make sure you use the email you use here on Kickstarter.

Once you receive the email, click the link associated with "Shadows of Adam". This will take you to the download page where you can download DRM-free copies of the game. In order to redeem your Steam key, click the 'Claim this Page.' Doing this will link SoA to your Humble Account, so you will have permanent access to it.

Next, go to your Humble Store Dashboard. You should see a list of 'Unclaimed Keys', of which, Shadows of Adam should be one of those listed.

3. pikthulhu

pikthulhu Villager

This worked. Thank you!